MEERESMUSEUM Stralsund – we open again!
Please observe the hygiene and distance regulations during your visit.
In order to make the visit to the museum safe, the number of guests will be greatly reduced. Please follow the recommendations on site and be prepared for waiting times.
- If you feel ill, please stay at home. Guests with COVID-19 illness or other signs of illness such as coughing, sneezing or sneezing cannot be admitted.
- We kindly ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1.50 metres to other guests or staff of the German Maritime Museum during your visit. Avoid the formation of groups.
- The wearing of a mouth and nose protector is mandatory. This does not apply to children up to the age of school entry and people who are unable to wear a mouth-and-nose covering due to a medical, psychological impairment or disability and who can prove this by a medical certificate.
- If you do not have a mask with you, you can buy cheap disposable masks at the cash desk on site.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available for you at the entrance and in the toilets.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief and keep your hands away from your face. Please stay at home if you should feel ill.
- Avoid touching (e.g. touching information boards, displays and surfaces).
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly and disinfect them if possible.
- Cashless payment is recommended.
- The consumption of food in the house is not permitted.
The MEERESMUSEUM will be open from 22 June as follows:
Daily 10:00 to 17:00
(box office closing time: 4:00 p.m.)
In order to open the MEERESMUSEUM in a controlled manner, ticket purchases are initially only possible at the museum's ticket office.
We recommend cashless payment. The regular admission prices apply.
The use of the online booking facility is currently being set up.
Until further notice, guided tours cannot be offered. There are also no events taking place at present.